Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Revision of 2nd Quarter of 8th Grade

The area I improved the most on was the blogs I think.  I used to not try blogging because it got so boring at times, but now I write about stuff I want to and I write even more so I accelerated with the blogs.  My favorite book of the 2nd quarter was Solar System: Facts and Exploration, I liked this book because I really enjoy reading and learning about space and the solar system.

Something I’m proud of since the new year was that I started to read way more than before, before I wouldn't read one page because I found no topics I was interested in.  I know it's not that great of a accomplishment,  but I'll start to read more on what I want to learn and what I'm interested in.

One thing that I had trouble completing were my IXLs,  I didn’t really do my IXLs because they bored me and some of them were very hard to finish, the thing I did to complete them all was go to my room and do nothing but IXL until I finished them all.  I started to learn about the holocaust and it's already interesting to me, there's so many facts and so much to learn about, I really like history.

No comments:

Post a Comment