Friday, October 28, 2016

Revision of 1st quarter of 8th Grade



For the first couple of days in 8th grade, I think I was doing alright, but since we started getting homework.  I’ve been on a very bad slump, I need to start doing my homework if I want to have the successful life I’ve always wanted.  The homework stresses me out sometimes because back then in other grades they were barely any homework, I get why there's so much homework and it’s to get us ready for high school because we’re not that far from high school homework.

At the end of the quarter, I think I left a slightly poor effort.  I know this is not my best so for the 2nd quarter, I’ll do my best on completing homework and studying more to get the grades to start my way onto high school.  One way I can start improving is that I can have a 30 minute break when I get home, get a snack, then start to do my homework in my living room, by myself.

I think I've did good on my blogs lately, we're barely started the year so I think I'm doing good for what I'm at right now.  One strategy that help me was the 5w’s, it helps you to make sure you give information so the reader isn't confused.  My writing has progressed a lot, Mrs. Larson really cares about how you're doing and requires her students to try their best, I know I did better than last year.  My goals for the next three quarters is too improve my work and help my vocabulary so I can be smart as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment