Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd Quarter Reflection

I think my work in the 3rd quarter was very weak, I could've done way better.  I tried to do homework but I always thought it was irrelevant and I didn't need to do it. Now that I see it affecting my grade I'll do my best in the 4th quarter because I have no other option, my father has told me that I HAVE to get at least one quarter with good grades and now this is my last chance to succeed.

I know see that this homework isn't that much and I could also do more in school.  In the 3rd quarter I also didn't do my best which meant I took home a lot of work that I didn't do.  3rd quarter was my worst I have to say out of all and the next one won't be.  I slacked off too much in the 3rd quarter and I won't in the 4th.

 The method that I most improved in was the arguementative essays, I learned how to argue properly. I'm proud of completing blogs because it makes me feel good when I complete my work.  For the most frustrating part of 3rd quarter would have to be the IXL's, I don't like doing IXL's because they make me so mad when I get one wrong and it takes my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment